26th Conference of European Comparative Endocrinologists (CECE 2012)
26th Conference of the European Society for Comparative Endocrinology (ESCE).
- Clinical and comparative endocrinology, neuro-endocrine-immune interactions, phylogeny, ontogeny.
- Pheromones and behavior, hormones in vertebrate brain development and plasticity, circadian rhythms, pituitary.
- Hormones and growth factors in vertebrate and invertebrate reproduction, development, growth, homeostasis and physiology.
- Anthropogenic influences on biological systems e.g., endocrine disruption, epigenetics, aquaculture, climate change.
- Zebrafish and other model systems and technologies (omics). Pre-conference workshop (with FGCZ).
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Billy Chow, Hong Kong
- Jules A. Hoffmann, France (Opening Ceremony, Honorary Plenary Lecture)
- Olivier Kah, France
- Vincent Laudet, France
- Carl B. Schreck, USA
- Helmut Segner, Switzerland
- Jozef Vanden Broeck, Belgium
Symposia State of the Art Speakers (to be announced)
Samstag, 25. August 2012, 14:00 Uhr
Raum: Hörsaal, Y24 G 45